Thursday, February 12, 2015

From One Book Lover to Another

I have always had a great love of books. For as long as I can remember, in a book was that one place I could go to escape from the droll of everyday life. It wasn't until recently that I discovered that not many people have the love of books like I do. Books are my first true love. They are my friends. It is more than just a written word to me its an experience and it hurts me so when I hear of people who don't read often or only because they have to. I tend to go through books at a super fast rate anywhere from one a week to one a day, maybe more!! I never sat down and counted but I'm pretty sure that I have read over 1000 books just for pure fun.
This blog will be documenting the books I read, what I think of them, some fan-fiction, if there is a movie produced what I felt was bogus about the movie and what I loved. I am by no means the guru of all things literary, I just want to share my opinion!

Stay Happy my friends!

Love, Sweets, Books!

No comments:

Post a Comment